Personal Support Worker
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care through SE Health is pleased to offer a fully funded Personal Support Worker Training Program.
- In person sessions
- Online modules and Face to Face seminars
- Clinical Placements
- Bimaadiziwin Wiidookaagewin, cultural and program support
- Tuition, books, supplies, travel, meals and accomodations
- Graduates will receive a PSW Certificate from the SE Health
- Have Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, or a General Education Development (GED) certificate or be of mature student status
- Be 18 years of age or older
For more information or to receive an application package please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-623-8511 or 1-807-623-8511
Preference will be given to: Animbigoo Zaagi’igan Anishinaabek, Biigtigong Nishnaabeg, Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinaabek, Fort William First Nation, Ginoogamining First Nation, Kiashke Zaaging Anishinaabek, Long Lake #58 First Nation, Pawgwasheeng, Pic Mobert First Nation, Red Rock Band and Whitesand First Nation.